Age: 2 years Gender: female
- Lovey is the quintessential Good Girl who lives to please her people and very much wants to be the easy, obedient dog of your dreams.
- Very human driven
- What an eye-catching beauty–such pretty markings
- Can be shy at first but comes out of her shell quickly to make friends
- Enjoys working for treats
- Handler focused and always looking for guidance
- Good on leash
- Will really thrive with positive rewards and praise for being such a good girl
- Checks in regularly on leash with handler, which is an excellent quality in a dog
- Easy to work with
- So easy to train thanks to her desire to please
- Soft-hearted dog with a sweetly soulful side
- Will be good with a gentle and dainty dog in the home
- Beautiful inside and out, Lovey is totally irresistible.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal