Age: 3 years Gender: male
- Do you have room in your heart for a big, cuddly teddy bear with a heart of solid marshmallow? If so, Bailey is your guy!
- Very soft and very sweet
- The chaos and noise of the shelter overwhelms him, and he really wants a quiet and calm environment
- Would do great with a family who is into routine
- Will thrive in a positive, loving home
- Really good on leash
- Checks in regularly with his handler
- Wants to please his people and be a good boy
- Would do best as the only dog in the home
- Loves to bond and be close
- Really wants a family of his own
- Not reactive on leash
- Gorgeous, big, cuddly teddy bear
- Bailey says shelter life is the pits. He knows the loving family he’s waiting for is out there, and he can hardly wait to get his happily ever after started with you.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal