Age: 9 years Gender: neutered male
- Looking for a bright-eyed, pure-of-heart best friend for life? Hero is looking for you, too!
- Knows how to behave like a grown-up with beautiful manners
- Great on a leash
- So happy to just be by your side
- Ignores reactive, vocal dogs in his kennel row and while on walks
- Very calm and loving
- Adores relaxing at your feet
- Will roll over for a belly rub when he catches your eye
- Knows how to sit politely for treats
- Motivated to work for chicken and all other meaty, yummy things
- Loves to learn and please his person
- Easy, awesome dog who is likely to settle with ease into a loving home
- Has such a warm, engaging personality
- Deserves to be pampered and treated like a king, with his very own spot beside you on the couch
- You are going to love this charming guy to the moon and back, so hurry down to the shelter and meet your new best friend Hero today.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal