Age: 1 year Gender: female
- Virginia sees nothing but sunshine and blue skies in your future–that is if you’re the lucky family who brings her home. This beautiful girl will live to brighten up your world.
- Super playful girl–SO much fun!
- Good with playful dogs and would enjoy a playful dog friend in her home
- Adores people
- Very pretty girl, and those ears!
- Thrilled to be with her people, whenever and wherever they are
- Loves life, loves everything!
- Medium energy–knows how to have a rip-roaring good time and then settles nicely once she’s gotten her play on
- Totally sunny disposition and just radiates joy
- Nothing gets this girl down
- Smart and loves to learn
- Very responsive to her handler
- Eager to please
- Loves bonding and sharing affection
- Virginia is just the ray of sunshine you’ve been looking for. Come fall for this vivacious beauty today.
Take a look at Virginia with her playgroup pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal