Age: 9 years Gender: female
- Madge is a soft-hearted, gentle lady who should not spend another day in the shelter, because she knows that she deserves to be in a home being loved and doted on all day long.
- A total mixed breed–she’ll have everyone guessing about her breed mix for sure
- Lovely brindle markings and a sweet, I-love-you face
- Very shy in the shelter environment and will really relax and blossom in a home
- Would do great in a home that enjoys confidence building and helping a sweet girl flourish
- Really enjoys affection from her people
- Wants to bond and connect–just needs a little time to do so
- Understands what the good life is all about and is eager to get back to living it
- So soft, she’ll melt your heart in a minute
- Would love to be pampered and treated like a queen
- Sweet, intelligent, happy personality
- Madge has so much love to give, and all she needs now is a family so she can get back to being someone’s beloved companion.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal