Age: 2 years Gender: neutered male
- Shh, don’t anyone tell Rambo that he’s not a tiny, cuddly, purse-sized lap dog. He’s totally convinced he’s the perfect size for working his way onto your lap and into your heart.
- Happy, friendly guy
- Has never met a day he can’t make brighter
- Silly, wiggle butt with a tail that won’t quit
- Loves all people on the planet and possibly on other planets too
- Willing to give affection from the floor but would really prefer to climb his big ol’ self into your lap for kisses and cuddles
- Even gives hugs–yes, hugs!!!–around your neck and holds on with his front legs and paws so he can get a good angle for resting his head on your neck
- Very handsome guy with absolutely gorgeous eyes
- Treat motivated
- Loves to learn and very smart
- Already knows how to sit politely and can even catch treats in the air
- If you want a loyal, fun-loving best friend and good-will ambassador to the world, Rambo is your guy. He’s at the shelter, and he can hardly wait to meet you.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal