Age: Gender: male
- Well, hello, gorgeous! Rocky certainly does turn heads wherever he goes, but it’s his sweet, gentle heart that will win you over.
- Looks like a sort of Lab and Border Collie type mix–very handsome, whatever his breed mix
- Shows signs of being housebroken already
- Beautiful coat and warm, loving eyes
- Would enjoy a gentle female dog in the home
- Walks nicely on leash
- Finds the shelter environment scary and would really like to get the heck out of here ASAP
- Shy and hesitant at first, but warms up quickly once he’s away from the noise and stress of the shelter kennels
- Has a loving, intelligent demeanor
- Clearly wants to connect and have fun once he relaxes
- Sweet as can be
- Come meet Rocky and bring along some yummy chicken or jerky to help him relax with you in a play yard. He’s ready to find his true love today.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal