Age: 8 months Gender: male
- Zeke is still a puppy, and he’s got all the fun and sweetness you could ever want in a young dog.
- So handsome, with the most loving gaze
- Listens well, especially for a pup
- Is crate and house trained
- Good with children
- Would do great in a home with a playful dog, is good with small and large dogs
- LOVES to play
- Really enjoys games of chase and likes to be in the middle of the action
- Wants to be a good boy and please his people
- Really wants to be loved and connect with humans
Zeke is a playgroups natural. Take a look…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal