Age: 8 months Gender: male
- Zeke is still a puppy, and he’s got all the fun and sweetness you could ever want in a young dog.
- So handsome, with the most loving gaze
- Listens well, especially for a pup
- Always ready to get the party started
- Would do great in a home with a playful adult dog
- LOVES to play
- Really enjoys games of chase and likes to be in the middle of the action
- Will make an awesome hiking, jogging, or activity partner for whatever fun you want to have
- Wants to be a good boy and please his people
- Really wants to be loved and connect with humans
- Will thrive in a home where he won’t be left alone for long hours–puppies need frequent breaks to go potty and want to bond with their people
- Would love to get out and meet lots of people and other animals so that he can grow up as the wonderfully socialized good-will ambassador he was meant to be
- When you meet Zeke, brace yourself for a whole lot of puppy joy in one handsome little package.
Zeke is a playgroups natural. Take a look…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal