Age: 2 years Gender: female
- Sweeter than any dessert treat and with none of the pesky calories, Nina is ready to be your sweetheart for a lifetime.
- Not a pit bull–this girl is a total mixed breed who will have everyone guessing at her breed mix
- Has such a soft and soulful personality, she’ll melt your heart
- So cute, with the best ears ever
- Can be matched with a gently playful dog in the home
- Really loves humans
- Total soul mate material
- Lovely manners–such a good girl!
- Wants to bond and be someone’s cuddle partner
- Is ready to get started on living the good life she deserves as a pampered indoor pet
- Has so much love to give and wants nothing more than to be loved in return
- Pretty coloring and beautiful eyes
- Enjoys learning and is eager to please; she already knows sit perfectly
- Very handler focused
- Nina is the kind of big-hearted, gentle-spirited dog who’s easy to love and impossible to resist. Contact us to meet your soul mate today.
Nina is a super star in playgroups! Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal