Age: 4 years Gender: female
- If your dream dog is a total softy who will melt into you every chance she gets and adore you to the moon and back, then hurry down and meet Hannah.
- Very handler focused, people-loving girl
- Truly thinks humans are the BEST
- Food motivated and loves to learn
- Wants to please her person and be a good girl
- Loves going for walks and has great leash manners
- Checks in and stays close to her person while walking
- Loves meeting new people
- Looking for an easy breezy dog in the home? Here she is!
- Can be a good match for another dog who enjoys gentle, polite play
- Ready to go home and be the perfect companion
- Has a silly side and loves belly rubs
- Seems like she will be a mannerly, well-behaved girl in the home
- Great match for just about any household
- Low maintenance–can chill on couch, play some ball, or go for an easy walk
- Hannah’s ready to live the good life as your pampered best friend, so come make her dreams come true today.
Take a look at Hannah having a blast with her canine pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal