Age: 5 years Gender: male
- Duke is serious squishy, yummy heartthrob material, but it’s his calm, easy, loverboy demeanor that will make you want to take him home.
- Such a cuddly, affectionate boy who melts when he gets affection from people
- Super cool and easy going–Zen master kind of guy
- Will do well with a gentle and dainty female dog in the home who simply wants to hang out together
- Will roll over for belly rubs–too cute!
- Does a great sit for treats and is very food motivated
- Totally easy keeper
- Loves easy strolls and is great on leash
- Wants to be with people
- So long as he has a person to love, he’s happy
- Duke is a big, gentle love with a marshmallow heart. He’ll bring nothing but happiness to your life.
Dreamy Duke loves hangin’ out with his lady friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal