Age: 7 years Gender: male
- Hold onto your heart if you don’t want to lose it, because Oso is the very definition of a Good Boy.
- All kinds of adorable goodness
- Such a fun, friendly, happy, awesome boy
- A great match for a gentle and playful female dog in the home
- Ready to go home and be your perfect companion, with all the manners, all the charm, and all the love you can handle
- Does a perfect sit for treats and even catches treats in the air
- Knows how to lie down on command too
- Loves getting affection and scratches
- Even behaved like a perfect model for his photo session
- Calm and well behaved when the situation calls for it
- Big cuddly teddy bear kind of guy
- It’s so easy to love Oso, and he’s more than ready to get on with life as your beloved best friend and loyal companion.
Oso is playgroups champ…take a look!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal