Age: 2 years Gender: male
- Looking for true love in a dog-shaped package? Arlo is looking for you, too!
- Easy breezy boy
- So handsome, with beautiful coloring
- Will be a good match for a gentle and playful female dog in the home
- Eager to please
- Really wants to be with his people
- Affectionate and people loving
- So cuddly, and so easy to fall for
- Would love to be at your side on outings as well as on the sofa
- Arlo would love to make your home a happier place.
Arlo really LOVES being in playgroups…check him out:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal