Age: 7 years Gender: female
- Ava is a boxer mix and an all-around amazingly good girl. We just love her and can’t stop raving about her!
- Such an easy girl who should fit right into her new home
- Amazing personality
- So mannerly and polite
- Great on leash
- Such a lovely girl when meeting new people
- Will be great with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- Sweetly affectionate and people-focused
- Should fit into most any home
- Would love to be your go-everywhere companion, in part because she will love to be at your side exploring but also because she can show off her awesome manners to the world
- Ava is such a lovely dog, and you’re totally missing out if you don’t contact us to meet Miss Fabulous in person yourself.
Ava loves playing with her playgroup friends!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal