Age: 2 years Gender: male
- Emmett was born to be someone’s true-blue best friend–might he be yours?
- Has the most heart-melting gaze
- Gorgeous boy
- Low-maintenance kind of guy
- Just wants to be loved and treated kindly
- Affectionate and people loving
- Sweet, cuddly couch companion
- Would love to be your adventure partner, too, but he’s happy to chill at home and be your spooning partner
- So easy to fall in love with
- When you meet him, you will see why he’s such wonderful best-friend material.
Emmett is getting the hang of playgroups and LOVING it!!!!
Check him out having a fun day at the park!
Emmett learned to catch!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal