Age: 3 years Gender: male
- Looking for a little nugget with a big, charming personality? Boots is looking for you too, and he’s just as irresistible as can be.
- Low-riding, tiny, and completely adorable
- Sweet, lovely demeanor
- Would love to be your cuddle buddy and lap dog
- Gorgeous black coat with a charmingly expressive face
- Handler focused people pleaser
- Thinks dogs are a little scary so for now we think he would like to be the only dog in the home
- Treat motivated, smart dog who loves to learn
- Good on leash
- Super fun boy who’d love to be your partner in crime
- Boots is too much cuteness to handle, so hurry down and meet him today before some other lucky family snatches him up.
Boots is getting the hang of playgroups. Take a look:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal