Age: 8 years Gender: male
- Do you have a soft spot for the gentle giants of the world? Then you must meet Clifford, whose size is more than matched by his sweetness.
- This boy is a Central Asian Shepherd, and he must be seen in person to be fully appreciated
- Gorgeous, huge boy with beautiful coloring
- Good on leash
- Comes across as a little bit low key, but he’s got a bit of a sillypants in him waiting to come out and play
- Trots around like a horse, absolutely adorable
- Will make you smile when he lets a glimmer of his fun, playful personality show
- Would be a good match for a gentle and polite female dog in the home
- Would love a home that wants a dog to pamper and give the royal treatment
- Clifford is such a cool, awesome, gentle-hearted boy. He’s going to make a wonderful companion.
Check out Clifford with a couple of his playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal