Age: 10 months Gender: male
- Lucas is a young, squishy boy whose soft heart and gentle soul shine through in his eyes.
- Gorgeous coloring and such a handsome pup
- Shy at first, but once he relaxes, he’s got an adorable Silly Sally side eager to come out and play
- Loves sharing affection and kisses with people
- Will be a great match for a gentle and playful dog in the home
- So sweetly people-focused
- Great on leash
- Will really blossom away from the stress of the shelter, and is already starting to do so through shelter playgroups
- Would love to be your adventure partner and couch companion
- Currently being treated for skin condition that will be healed in no time–can be adopted now while the shelter covers the treatment
- Lucas will do great in any home that would enjoy helping him blossom into his sunny, loving adult self. He’s an easy, soulful boy who can hardly wait to find his forever people.
Check out Lucas with his pals in playgroups!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal