Age: 2 years Gender: female
- Take one look at this darling marshmallow girl, and your heart just might melt into a puddle. Jo Jo is impossible not to love.
- Such a sweet-natured girl
- So, so soft
- Will be a good match for a gentle and polite dog in the home
- Super easy girl
- Awesome on leash
- Could be great in most any home
- Finds the shelter environment scary but will really come out and blossom in a home environment
- Really affectionate dog
- Wants to please her people and be a good girl
- Loves to be loved on and pampered
- Jo Jo is ready to get started on her happily ever after–this princess just needs her lucky forever people to come along.
Jo Jo is lovin’ her playgroup play time. Take a look at her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal