Age: 3 years Gender: female
- Looking for a cuddle partner who thinks you’re the BEST? Cora is most certainly looking for you, too.
- Beautiful inside and out
- Very sweetly human focused girl
- Really loves to be with her people–hanging out at your side will be her favorite activity
- Happy to coexist with a gentle male dog who isn’t into canine play
- Smart girl who enjoys learning and showing off her good behavior
- Treat motivated and nicely focused
- Pretty markings on her fur
- Wants to cuddle all day
- Loves to be a good girl and make you happy
- Laid back, easy going personality
- Cora would be thrilled to be your soul mate for life. Come meet this lover girl today.
Cora likes to have a good time!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal