Age: 2 years Gender: female
- As pretty as she is easy to love, Millie is an all-around awesome dog.
- Perfect behavior in the photo room, looking right at the camera and posing nicely
- Loves physical affection, body rubs, and kisses
- Nice, calm, lovely energy after she plays
- Adorable face with a turned up boxer nose and elfin ears
- So cute!
- Millie is so ready to be someone’s happy, loving sidekick, and the person or family who adopts her is lucky indeed.
Millie has SOOOO many playgroup friends! Take a look at her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal