More photos coming soon!
Age: 2 years Gender: male
- Scooter is all of the awesome, silly canine goodness you could ever want in your life. This boy really exemplifies why we love dogs.
- Good with playful dogs and would love a playful canine companion in the home
- Goofy, fun-loving, joyful demeanor
- Gorgeous head-turner kind of guy
- Awesome and so charming with everyone he meets
- Go-anywhere kind of dog who’d love to be your companion for outings and adventures
- Not much rocks his world–nicely stable boy
- Sweet and affectionate
- Perfect dog for a family, and got kids? No problem, says Scooter! He’d love to be their best friend.
- If you’re ready to bring home the dog of a lifetime, come meet this sweet and amazing boy today. He’s ready to charm your socks off.
Watch Scooter having a great time in playgroups with his buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal