Age: 8 years Gender: male
- It’s pretty near impossible to spend time with Arthur and not smile. He really knows how to make you feel good about life.
- Would enjoy and gentle and playful female canine pal in the home
- Mellow, attentive boy during his photo session
- Good on leash
- Treat motivated
- Knows how to sit on command for treats
- Best chunk face to love on, hubba hubba
- Gorgeous brindle coloring
- Big, hunky fella
- Loves hanging with his people
- Arthur is ready to be your very own personal ray of sunshine. Come meet him today.
Take a look at Arthur with a few playgroup friends:
Arthur is a very smart boy and loves to make his person happy:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal