Age: 3 years Gender: female
- You can never have too much Honey in your life!
- iIt’s all about the big beautiful grin with this girl
- Such an adorable wiggle-butt
- Nice compact size
- And that face! We want to smoosh her and kiss her all day.
- Very attentive to her people
- Highly treat motivated
- Happy, fun-loving girl
- Honey is ready to be the sweetness in all your days.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal