Age: Gender: male
- Yes, it’s true, Nugget is just about the most adorable little guy you will ever meet!
- Great smile
- Beautiful coloring and eyes
- Nice compact size
- Does a perfect sit
- Very attentive to his people
- Will work for treats–loves to learn
- Enjoys being affectionate with people
- Did great in his photo session and wasn’t bothered at all by all the equipment
- Really charming personality
- Nugget will warm your heart and brighten up your life, so come meet this little dreamboat today.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal