Age: 2 years Gender: female
- Total softy marshmallow alert!
- Sweet as can be
- Loves to climb in your lap and give soft kisses
- Knows sit and shake (and shakes very gently!)
- Attentive to her people
- Treat motivated and enjoys learning
- Loves sharing affection
- Beautiful red coat and the most darling face ever
- Kylie will have no trouble winning your heart. All she needs is a permanent spot in your home and family.
Kylie is loving her playgroup buddies. Watch her having some fun!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal