I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A719887
- Dog Name: Tre
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: L
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups, I need to be the only dog in the home
- A Little About Me: Hubba Hubba! I am one handsome fella and a smart cookie. I love walks, kiddie pools and spending time with my people. To learn more about me submit an application today!
- In-home Information: House broken
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggles
- Type of Learner: Short sessions work best
- Energy Level: Medium energy, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people, I get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Sweet, affectionate, people pleaser, easy-keep
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal