Age: 3 years Gender: spayed female
- Diamond fits her name as she is gorgeous, including that beautiful eye liner and lashes to match
- She would do well with a gentle and dainty dog in the home with some light play
- She is mannerly and lovely when meeting new people
- Walks well on leash and really wants to please her handler
- Treat motivated and very smart
- All around well-mannered awesome girl
- Adores squeaky toys
- Great combination of playful energy and then some relaxation
- Affectionate and loves to hand out her fabulous kisses
Did we mention that Diamond likes toys?
Take a peek at Diamond hanging out with her playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal