Age: 6 years Gender: female
- A pout lip we just can’t get enough of
- Gorgeous brindle girl on the lower energy side
- Affectionate and really just wants to be a lap dog, so looking for a family that loves large dogs to cuddle with on the couch
- Would love to be your one and only
- Great on leash
- Treat motivated and enjoys to learn
- Great manners and loves everyone she meets
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal