Age: 9 months Gender: Female
- Sweetest, most lovable girl around
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty dog in the home
- Great on leash
- Super soft, encouragement goes a long way with her
- Treat motivated and handler focused
- She really wants to please her people, lots of positive reinforcement is great
- New family must love large lap dogs because that is all Pearly wants, a lap to curl up in, and a family to love
Take a look at Pearly with her playgroup buddies having a FABULOUS time:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal