Age: 4 months Gender: Male
- Absolutely adorable yummy goodness – Noah is 100% puppy!
- Would enjoy a playful dog in the home to assist with all that puppy energy
- Loves everyone he meets and knows how to show it.
- Gives great kisses!
- Enjoys snuggling with people after a great play session with his canine pals or human friends.
- Life is grand with Noah, not much gets this boy down.
- Great family dog.
- In foster care with two large dogs and a small dog – loves to play!
- Knows on basic obedience skills like “sit,” “shake” and “down.” He is a fast learner!
- Eager to please his people.
- Crate trained – sleeps through the night.
Check out Noah in his foster home!
Noah loves playtime!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal