Age: 1 year 2 months Gender: female
- Super sweet and shy gal
- Would be ok with a gentle and dainty dog in the home
- Encouragement and slow-going works best for her
- Slow to warm up in the stressful shelter environment, will flourish in home
- Would do well in a calm home
- Good on leash and wants to please
- Lovely lady who has a face you can’t say no to!
Take a peek at Shasta and her besties out in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal