Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- Loving block-headed face you just can’t stop kissing
- Would do well in the home with a gentle and dainty female dog
- Loves everyone he meets and hugs are the best ever to greet people with
- Treat motivated and really wants to please
- Ready to party and show off just how silly he is
- Medium energy boy who knows how to get his play on and then time to chill on the couch with his people
- Smart loving and playful
Take a look at hunky Forrest with his playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal