Age: 8 years Gender: Female
- A wise gal who is well-behaved
- Loves going for walks and smells are just the best, so looking for a family that will let her smell the roses
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty male dog
- Ready to take in some indoor family living
- Treat motivated and wants to please
- Soft girl who likes to take things slow
- Enjoys being with her people
- Mandy’s foster mom says she has lovely manners in the home, and she loves being close to everyone. If you have room in your heart for a sweet, big girl like Mandy, contact us today.
Take a peek at Mandy enjoying hanging out with her buddy:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal