Age: 1 year Gender: Male
- Smarty pants boy ready to work for his people
- Would do well with a playful dog
- He is all about pleasing
- Good on leash
- Affectionate boy
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Wants to have some fun but knows how to chill
- Have other dogs lets talk about it
- Not much rocks this boys boat
- Meet Enzo and he will win you over for sure with his smarts and adorable looks
- He loves playing with his toys and really enjoys splashing around in the doggie pools
- Enzo does have signs of hip dysplasia, he is looking for a special home that is understanding over the years it will progress. But he’s a young boy and has lots of life yet to live.
Take a peek at Enzo enjoying playgroups:
Lorenzo loves his toys and is a great fetcher! Using 2 toys is a great way to give him good exercise.
Lorenzo loves splashing in the water!
Enzo loves toys, and if there aren’t any around, he’ll find his own!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal