Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- Lovely handsome mannerly boy
- He will surely win you over with all his soft and sweet goodness
- Would enjoy a gentle and playful dog
- Treat motivated, smart and will impress
- Affectionate and enjoys his snuggle time
- Loves toys and already knows sit
- Good on leash
- Handler focused and wants to please
Sampson knows how to get the playgroup party going. Take a look:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal