Age: 8 years Gender: Female
- Gorgeous brindle gal with manners to boot
- Would do great with a gentle and playful male dog in the home
- Great on leash
- Affectionate but also okay to be on her own
- Medium energy easy breezy gal
- All-around mannerly awesome girl who is ready to impress
- A smart cookie who knows all her basic commands, has lovely house manners and is potty trained – She is amazing!
- Put on a movie, grab the popcorn and this girl will simply sit by your side beautifully
Amy is such a playgroup ROCKSTAR! Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal