Age: 1 year Gender: Male
- Absolutely precious and adorable boy
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- Available as a foster to adopt as he is healing from a fracture repair, all medical covered by shelter
- Silly pants who lives to make his people smile
- Loves belly rubs, snuggles, kisses, toys and play time
- Housebroken (can be left 6-8 hours)
- Okay in a crate but prefers his own room or confined area — or the whole house!
- Well behaved on leash
- Does NOT bark or whine. Even when his foster brothers and sisters are barking like crazy he will NOT join in.
- Very mellow if you are mellow, but will play and likes to be out with you when possible.
- Has very good manners and does not jump up or beg
- Loves the car, and likes road trips
- Has been 100% polite with ALL types of people
- Very soft mouth with treats and toys
- Responsive to verbal correction and easily trained
- Just a sensitive, sweet, smart boy who would love a family to call his own
Here’s a video of Patch being a silly boy in his foster home:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal