Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- This adorable boy was born with manners
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty female in the home
- Great on leash
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Affectionate and lovely when meeting new people
- Medium energy boy who is a super easy keep
- This guy is easy breezy and ready to knock your socks off with just how awesome he is
- Precious face
Wayne is one low key dude. Take a look at him hanging out:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal