Age: 1 year 6 months Gender: Male
- Enjoy giving belly rubs? You must adopt Bean!
- This guy is super affectionate and life revolves around him pleasing his people
- Would love to be your one and only wing man
- Treat motivated, smart and ready to learn
- Enjoys being with his people and will sit by your side
- Loves running, walks, belly rubs, toys, and putting a smile on your face
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal