Age: 4 years Gender: Female
- Looking for manners, and gorgeous looks, you have found your girl
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- Really wants to please, praise and treat motivated and ready to work
- Handler focused, enjoys to be with her people
- Great manners and knows how to impress
- Very affectionate and sweet gal
Take a look at Suzie Q with a few of her playgroup pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal