Age: 2 years Gender: Female
- Just look into those beautiful eyes…….how can you pass her up?
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- Good on leash
- Great manners when meeting new people and really wants to please
- Soft gal and encouragement goes a long way with her
- Compact girl who really loves people and has the manners to impress
- Awesome lovely gal inside and out
Take a look at this sweetheart showing off her playgroup skills:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal