Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Compact totally adorable nugget full of all sorts of wiggles
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home, she’s got manners and expects the same of her play partner
- Affectionate and loves to snuggle up with her people
- Has a very silly and goofy side that we just adore, who doesn’t love to laugh
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Handler focused
Watch Ginseng have a fabulous time with her playgroup pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal