Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Might be our most favorite underbite ever!! Total brindle boxer beauty!!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful male dog in the home
- A perfect mix between party time and chill, with a dash of silly
- Loves people and will greet you with a hug a two
- Treat motivated and wants to please
- One smart cookie who learns very quickly although she can be a little stubborn at first so don’t let her fool you
- She is very attentive and sweet
- Loves going for walks, bell rubs, cuddles, and play time of course
- She really enjoys her toys and often likes to have one in her mouth – toys that are not easily destroyed are recommended as she likes to chew
- This smarty pants knows that her toys are the only thing appropriate for chewing, she might greet you with a shoe but don’t worry she won’t destroy it
- She loves a cuddle session on the bed, couch or even the floor!
- Charlotte just wants human companionship, she loves her people and kind of believes she is a lap dog – we don’t have the heart to tell her she isn’t
- She is crate trained and potty trained
- She may seem shy at first but give her a little time to warm up and she becomes a darling and playful gal
- Charlotte is a wonderful dog who really wants her very own forever home, just one look in her eyes and we know you’ll fall in love.
Charlotte just LOVES playgroups! Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal