Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Might be our most favorite underbite ever!! Brindle boxer beauty
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- A perfect mix between party time and chill, with a dash of silly
- Loves people and will greet you with a hug a two
- Treat motivated and wants to please
- One smart cookie who learns quickly
- Loves going for walks, bell rubs, cuddles, and play time of course
Charlotte just LOVES playgroups! Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal