Age: 3 years Gender: Male
- Hubba hubba sleek gorgeous and a lovable face
- This boy is ready to get the party started
- He would do well with a playful dog in the home
- Adventurous and rock solid
- Treat motivated and one smart cookie
- Loves squeaky toys!
- Handler focused and wants to please
- All sorts of fun can be had with this guy
Take a look at Max getting his play on in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal