- Sleek, soft, and sort of a 007 type of guy
- This guy has moves and we mean like ninja moves….he is one fun-loving adventurous guy
- Would do well in a home with a playful female who likes to romp around
- Is treat motivated and ready to learn
- People are super cool and boy does he love his peeps
- Toys? Absolutely!
- Silly and all sorts of spice
- He was a little too playful with the dogs in his last home but his previous home reported he was good with cats and did great in the home – he simply needs a playful dog pal when your a party animal like Jones
- Affectionate boy who enjoys to give hugs
- This boy is already crate and potty trained
- Ready to be a family companion in a busy family who needs a dogs who doesn’t get rattled much by the hustle and bustle of life
Jones loves playgroups! Watch him in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal