Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- A gorgeous goofball who will keep you smiling
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- A fun and sweet boy that would love to have adventures with his new family
- Playful, silly, affectionate
- Loves his toys and playing fetch. Shares his toys very nicely.
- Good on leash and treat motivated
- Takes treats very gently and already knows “sit”
- Great kisser and snuggler
- Potty trained and crate trained. Sleeps all night in his crate without a peep.
- Denali had an itchy spot on his back and lost his hair in one patch, but now that he’s being well taken care of, his hair is growing back.
Denali has a great time eating meals out of his Kong Wobbler! Wobblers and other food puzzles are a great way to have dogs use their brains to get their meals. And it’s fun!
Denali gets along fabulously with all the dogs in his foster home. He loves to play! Here is is ‘slow playing’ with his foster brother:
Take a look at Denali with his buddies in action in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal