Age: 4 years Gender: Male
- Small guy who is all sorts of precious goodness and a special tail that makes this guy totally unique and amazing
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home, this boy has some manners
- Good on leash and treat motivated
- Soft guy with gorgeous soulful eyes – how can you resist?
- Affectionate and loves meeting new people
- Sweet little man with a big personality
Take a look at this little nugget hanging out with his playgroup pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal