- Animal ID#: 723301
- Dog Name: Mars
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Not am I one gorgeous boy, I have a fabulous personality and one very smart cookie! The deal with me is I need to mentally stimulated just as much as my physical needs met. I enjoy learning, I enjoy my people and playing, and although I do have great manners I do tend to take advantage of doors left open and really take myself for a jog so looking for a family who gets that containing me is important.
- In-home Information: Crate trained, Housebroken, I have successfully lived with other dogs, I have lived with young children, I have lived with older children, I do well with a small dog in the home and have met mannerly large dogs as well.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Thrives on mental stimulation
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Down, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
Mars loves hanging out with his pals in playgroups:
He is living the good life in his foster home:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal