Age: 1 year Gender: Male
- Compact adorable cuteness
- Would do well with a playful female dog in the home
- Has a silly side that he will bust out unexpectedly and it will have you smiling from ear to ear
- Loves meeting new people and a belly rub or two suites this boy perfectly
- Treat motivated and one smart cookie
- Wants to please his people more than anything
- Medium energy boy who enjoys some silly play time and then ready for some couch cuddle time
Watch Dorque in action with his playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal